August 21st Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

 One thing that makes me different from other people is my perspective on how I view things. Since I was a small child I never really had a standard or typical raising. I was raised by my dad who was a single father untill I was around 12. It made an environment where I learned a lot from him, And he even learned from me. When I was young my father used to try to hide his emotions as he believed that's the only way you can be masculine, And he wouldn't know how to react when I as a kid and was extremely emotional almost all the time. I'm still emotional a lot of the time because my dad learned that expressing emotions is an extremely normal part of life and not something you should punish or try to make hidden. It was definitely an uncomfortable experience for him first, as he's never really had to confront his emotions in that way. So, I suppose my upbringing is what makes me different from other people. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are three goals that you want to achieve this academic year?

August 18th - What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.