What are three goals that you want to achieve this academic year?

For this academic year my three goals that I hope to achieve are to finish my marching band season strong, be able to do well on all three of my AP tests, specifically AP Bio which I hope to get a five on. Lastly, I hope to do well on my SAT or ACT. These three goals are reasonable and achievable. so far I've done a bit of studying for my SAT. But, I still have a lot of room to grow. Additionally, I've kept up in all of my classes. To tell the truth this marching band season has been night and day to my performance last year. So, overall I'm hopeful that all of these goals for this year will go well; I hope the road through my Junior year will not be as bumpy as the ones I hear about from seniors and graduates. 

-Love Always, Bryson 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

August 18th - What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.