Describe a time you felt completely lost.
A time I felt completely lost was during my 2nd period Chemistry during my Sophomore Year with Ms. Murphy. At the start I really liked the class and Ms. Murphy, Science is my strength and I figured the math wouldn't be that bad, as it wasn't at the start. But as we kept going the content kept making less and less sense. At first I could chalk it up to myself but it felt like every quiz was like decoding a made up language. there were times where I would make low B's and High C's on the tests, Then I would get a Low C on the next one. It peaked in unit 6 where I got a 67% on a test. It was horrible and I was trying hard to do well. It just didn't click with me like it did with other people.
On reflection my studying habits were weak but not that weak. I think studying the formulas and doing practice problems would have helped me successful in that class. Honestly though, I don't really mind my deficiency in chemistry.
-Love Always, Bryson
Comments
Post a Comment