August 19- How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?
How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?
Living in Atlanta has influenced the way I see my community as overall it's extremely diverse. Since I was little I've been surrounded by different cultures and people, This in turn has effected my culture as I've lived in a majority Chinese area most of my life and have since sort of been introduced to their culture and identity. I would want someone who doesn't live in Atlanta to understand that this city's culture is an diverse area full of different kinds of people and cultures. I would want them to understand that the community is diverse and built on a foundation of music and food.
Comments
Post a Comment