August 25th -Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.

 The learning method I enjoy the most is class discussion. While some may find it intimidating to talk In front of people and share their ideas I thrive under that kind of environment. During class discussion I find it useful to compare may already pre-existing ideas with the ideas of others. Allowing me learn from multiple perspectives and feel connected to the class in a way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are three goals that you want to achieve this academic year?

Sept 30th- After reviewing the feedback on your argument essay, identify one thing you did well and one area you need to improve. Explain what you will do differently the next time you write an AP Lang argument essay.

August 18th - What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.