August 28th- With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

 Looking back on my experiences with AP Lang it was definitely interesting. I started with Ms. Anderson and was in that class for about 2 weeks untill I got moved into your class. It was kinda interesting as I didn't really get what was happening at first but it quickly picked up what you were putting down and teaching us. I think I ultimately prefer your class. Instead of a bunch of undecipherable work you make us learn real world examples of what to do. Plus, Ms. Silver (My Favorite Teacher) says that I probably wouldn't like Ms. Anderson because she runs her class super strict and she couldn't imagine me in that environment when it came to debates and the like. So, Ultimately I think its for the best that I got placed into your class, Overall, my first 4.5 weeks of school have been hectic but manageable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are three goals that you want to achieve this academic year?

Sept 30th- After reviewing the feedback on your argument essay, identify one thing you did well and one area you need to improve. Explain what you will do differently the next time you write an AP Lang argument essay.

August 18th - What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.