Sept 4th- Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

 Something I've always been curious about is animal. I absolutely love animals, in face I have two dogs myself. I've spent hundreds of hours on the computer watching and researching about animals, It's absolutely my passion! In the future I wish to be able to work with animals, whether that be zoo keeping or veterinarian science. I think animals have taken over my brain at a young age. My mom used to have a lot of dogs and she also used to live with her friends that lived on a farm and I got to play with all kinds of farm animals when I was little, Such as Goats and Chickens. All together all these life experiences have led me to have a certain love and curiosity for animals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are three goals that you want to achieve this academic year?

Sept 30th- After reviewing the feedback on your argument essay, identify one thing you did well and one area you need to improve. Explain what you will do differently the next time you write an AP Lang argument essay.

August 18th - What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.