September 15th Some students look at a rubric only after receiving their grade, while others use it as a guide while completing the assignment. Which approach do you usually take? After reviewing the AP Lang Argument Essay rubric today, explain how you could use the rubric as a roadmap to improve your argument writing.
Usually, when doing the assignment I look at the rubric, then I formulate my assignment. After I'm finished with the assignment I will look at the rubric to check if there is anything that can be done to make my work better fit into the rubric. Overall, these skills can be used in AP Lang via the Argumentative Essay rubric to formulate and cultivate an argument that is overall a more strong version then it once was. By doing this I should be able to follow the rubric as a map that will assure that I get the 5/6 that I'm going for.
Comments
Post a Comment